Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have Pen, Will Travel

This summer, I'm touring some of the hottest blogs online, and hosting many of my favorite authors here on Indigo Skye: Ink and Art. Here's the skinny...

Friday, June 17th: Ella Jade is my guest for Fiction Friday. She'll be treating us to a sexy story, "Welcome Home." Her steamy fictional romp was inspired by this photo:



Saturday, June 18: I'll be giving Ella a little tit for her tat. I'll be guest starring at Get Lost in My Words, Ella Jade's blog. She's featuring an exclusive guest blog, an excerpt from my novel, and a hot giveaway!



Tuesday, June 21: Miss Rebecca Bond is my guest for Troops Tuesday. Some of the authors from the Uniform Behaviour crew will be gracing my blog with their presence this summer in an ongoing effort to raise funds for Help for Heroes. We're sponsoring a fabulous contest for fans this summer, with hot prizes including author swag, books, bath goodies, and more. Uniform Behaviour Contest Details can be found here.



Friday, June 24: J.S. Wayne will be guest starring at Indigo Skye: Ink and Art for Fiction Friday.


Author Victoria Blisse

Saturday, June 25: To help celebrate Armed Forces Day with a bang, I'm hosting another Uniform Behaviour author on my blog. Victoria Blisse will be visiting Indigo Skye: Ink and Art to give an exclusive interview.



Tuesday, June 28: Margie Church will be my esteemed guest. A big thank you to all my guests and hosts this month. Couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment