Monday, March 7, 2011

Monogamy Sucks- A Teaser


Indigo Skye: Ink and Art
Welcomes George Pappas!



I'm thrilled to present a sizzling teaser from George Pappas' novel, Monogamy Sucks. Stay tuned to Indigo Skye: Ink and Art for more of this excerpt- I'll be publishing the rest of this chapter on Thursday, March 10. Here's a little taste to whet your appetite!





I woke up on Sunday morning with a surging hard on. There was nothing unusual about that. Sunday mornings are one of the horniest times for me, and typically I wake up alone. My mind was swimming with erotic fantasies starring an international cast of beauties: busty, sexy black girls, nasty blondes, tight-bodied Asians, Latinas with big tits and sexy lips with dark tantalizing lipstick. I also fantasized about co-workers and women I met in the bar the night before.

 
My horny condition gets only worse when I have gone to a bar on Saturday night and struck out. Last night no one wanted to dance with me. I asked a couple women and then gave up and drank instead to forget about my rejection.


I was too tired and drunk the night before to jack off so I relieved my desires in the morning, while imagining fucking a hot Latina with a great ass I saw at the Station bar.


I finally got out of bed at noon and drank some coffee to start my slow process of waking up.


My second phone line rang (the Fuck Line as I like to call it) and I answered it. I typically turn the ringer off and let the voice mail take it, but had I forgotten to shut it off. On the line was a man who said he was Don. I vaguely remembered he had left a couple messages in the past couple of weeks asking if I wanted to fuck his wife.


I told him I was busy and wasn’t sure if I would have the time. I couldn’t tell him the real reason. I was going through post-cum let down. I had no desire. I had shot my load 30 minutes before which was starting to piss me off, so I lied.


“I just got laid last night,” I told him.


“Well that’s cool…but…listen to that. She is sucking my cock. Can you hear that?”


I could hear a slurping sound on the other end of the phone line. Now, it could be the blissful sound of a woman going down on a hard cock, but who knows. With my luck he could be alone on the other end of the phone whacking off and not even have a wife.


“She sucks great cock. Come on over. She’ll suck and fuck you as much as you like. She’s very hot and she is really horny,” he added.



Tempted? I'll be publishing the rest of this horny adventure on Thursday. Can't wait? Get in touch with George online at Monogamy Sucks, or follow his tweets on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Indigo,
    Thanks so much for featuring a teaser of an excerpt from my novel Monogamy Sucks on your blog. I really appreciate it. You have a wonderful, sexy, intriguing blog.

    Looking forward to Thursday's post of the entire chapter.

    Thanks again for everything,

    George Pappas
    author of novel Monogamy Sucks

    ReplyDelete