Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coming Attractions...

Readers, you're in for a treat in 2011!  I've had an explosion of interest in my blog, and some new faces will be contributing work to my Guest Starring page in the new year. 



Author Rebecca Bond

Indigo Skye: Ink and Art
Welcomes Rebecca Bond and a Host of New Authors!

Rebecca Bond, one of my fellow Uniform Behavior authors, will soon be gracing us with an interview and a free read- a dark and sinister tale that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!  More author interviews are on the horizon- I'm hoping to interview everyone who participated in this project. 

For news about Uniform Behavior, please see editor Lucy Felthouse's Author Site.   I've just received word that our anthology has gotten a fab review by Seriously Reviewed!



In Other News...

Charlotte Stein will also be joining the ranks of Guest Starring authors soon... I'm expecting some new poetry by Angela Koh and Joshua Wadsworth... and Dirk Deeper is about due for a new submission.  I know you've been waiting with bated breath!  Looking forward to a steamy, sexy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment