Monday, September 27, 2010

News From the Studio...

I'm thrilled to announce that my short story, True Confession, has been published by Erotic Writing.  This is a fabulous site based in the UK with something for everyone... and I do mean everyone!  Got a favorite fetish or a kinky kink?  Erotic Writing has a story to fit your fantasy.

In other news, I just joined Twitter!  I'm having a lot of fun with it, and meeting some great contacts online.  I recently told a friend what I've been up to, and he said, "You don't seem like the type."  As it turns out, I am the type of girl who tweets...and I'm loving it!

Coming Attractions... Fab photos, exclusive author interviews, a new story by Dirk Deeper, and my October Short Fitcion Contest.  Stay tuned to Indigo Skye: Ink and Art for details and erotic fabulosity.

Gearing up for National Novel Writing Month?  I'm already planning my assault on the nanosphere!  Who's with me???  I loved participating in this event last year, although it was a bit stressful at times (major understatement).  I must be a masochist, because I'm ready to tie myself to the whipping post again and attempt to write 50,000 words in thirty days this November!


Sending Roses to Myself
In Celebration of Publishing "True Confession"

No comments:

Post a Comment