Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cherry-Boy Published at Erotic Writing: The Erotica Library!

Big news!  Huge, actually... I've just published my first short story, Cherry-Boy!!!  Break out the champagne and celebrate with me, readers- I've been waiting for this moment all my life.  I am unspeakably thrilled. 





The website that's publishing Cherry-Boy is Erotic Writing: The Erotica Library, a fantastic, sexy offering from the United Kingdom.  This sizzling site's got a little something for everyone- and I do mean everyone!  No matter what turns you on, you're bound to find some hot summer reading at Erotic Writing: The Erotica Library. Underage readers, beware- this site is for adults only!  If you're a consenting adult of legal age, give Cherry-Boy a read and let me know you think.




There's nothing quite like the thrill of seeing your stories in print. That's why I'm currently accepting submissions for Indigo Skye: Ink and Art. Got a sexy idea for my Guest Starring page? I'd love to hear from you- just email me at... indigoskyeinkandart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment